Traditional Ingathering/Water Communion Service involves pouring water that we have gathered over the summer into a communal bowl. But we can’t do traditional right now. So……I need you to send me some pictures.
Here are the rules:
- One or Two Still pictures (not video) from each family unit
- Representative of the water in your life. This could be swimming, watering plants, just pouring water into a bowl, drinking water, washing dishes, sitting by the ocean or other body of water, etc
- Tell me who’s in the picture and location or where the water came from
- Send pictures to Amy’s email: email@example.com
- These pictures will be used in the service so by sending them you are giving me permission to use them in our virtual service.