Online Social Justice Thrift Store
NEW UUFEC Online Social Justice Thrift Store
Brand New from the UU! Here’s how our new ONLINE Social Justice Thrift Store works!
- Find something you’re ready to give away!
- Ssend an email to Announce@UUFEC.com with the words “For Thrift Store” in the subject line. We need…
- Photo of your item!
- Short description
- Minimum Suggested selling price (or “Make Offer”)
- Your preferred Contact information (email, cell phone, etc)
- Pictures and descriptions will be put in the UUFEC Online Social Justice Thrift Store part of our Website. Links will be provided in the E-news and on UUFEC FaceBook
- UUFEC Emails you a receipt for the items
- Hold on to the item until someone contacts you!
- The buyer meets the seller, pays a price that is reasonable from the sellers perspective, and picks up the item; buyer writes a check to UUFEC with Social Justice Thrift Store written in the Memo line on the check.
- You or the buyer mail the check to:
UUFEC Social Justice Thrift Store
PO Box 205
Valparaiso, FL 32580
- Email UUFEC to let us know that your item has been sold so we can remove the listing!
- If no one buys your item and you no longer wish to continue storing the item, you may give it away to a different charity of your choosing, on behalf of UUFEC.
- Please be willing to store your item for at least a month while it is ‘For Sale’