At its May meeting, the Board voted to expand building use, updating the policy from last spring.
We are revisiting this issue every month. A special thanks and shout out to Hank Christen, Janet Chapman and Sophia Lopez for preparing recommendations for reopening. We will consult their work and, as always, welcome member input (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The policy is posted on the website here.
Maximum building capacity is 32 people, who can gather in groups of up to eight people each.
- Each group must maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from other groups at all times.
- Vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask.
- Unvaccinated people are required to wear a mask if closer than 6 feet to others.
- No sharing of food or drink is allowed
- No singing is allowed
- All attendees must sign the Covid-19 building use waiver of liability